Get help to collaborate with a retailer from start to finish. Learn how consignment and drop-shipping work.
How does consignment work on Luna2?
1. Request to book
Some retailers prefer to review and accept booking before they’re final. In this case, you’ll see a button on their listing says request to book. The retailer will either accept or cancel your request, and a payment method notification will be sent to you once your request is accepted.
2. Accept or decline your product
Once retailers have approved your booking, luna2 will inform you via message box. A confirmation email will also be sent.
3. Arrange inventory and display
Luna2 will send you the delivery information. Please arrange shipment and share the tracking number with luna2.
4. Billing terms
- Consignment means stocks will be placed in the retail channel. Payment will be fulfilled monthly by luna2 once sales are made by the retail channel.
- Please check your sales report under “Profile” 7 business days after the end of the month.
- Please issue an invoice to luna2, payment will be processed within 7 business days.
How does drop-shipping work on luna2?
1. Luna2 pass the order via email
Drop-shipping order will be passed to the product supplier via email (Luna2 register email).
2. Send Luna2 an invoice
Please send luna2 an invoice regarding the drop-shipping order with the agreed margin. Bills will be fulfilled by luna2.
3. Arrange shipment to end-customer
Please arrange shipment to the end-customer and share the tracking number with luna2.